I tried to use my old computer for trying out the kinect sensor because I found out Microsoft hasn't developed a driver for the Windows 10. My old computer is too slow to work properly so I wasn't able to get any good results. So I kept doing the photogrammetry, this time on Agisoft Photoscan.
First I tried again with the pictures my boyfriend took from my face.
Regular reconstruction
Summarized reconstruction
As you can see, I couldn't get any good results, so I tried to do new pictures with the mannequin head.
Agisoft photoscan reconstruction 1
Agisoft photoscan reconstruction 2
Agisoft photoscan mesh development
Cinema 4D Mesh
Maya - Mesh cleaning
Maya - Mesh simplification
What I learned: After trying many times to recreate my face on 3D I find hard to believe that is easy to recreate something that moves without the proper equipment. From now on I will use the mannequin head as a base for my design.










No comments:
Post a Comment